As a NICEIC Approved Contractor FCCM want to make sure that when it comes to electrical systems and safety, you never have to worry about a thing.
Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
An EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Reports) will provide a full summary of the condition of the electrics in your property and determine whether it complies with the current British Standard for electrical safety (BS 7671).
An Electrical Installation Condition report will:
- Bring to attention any immediately dangerous conditions
- Discover any electrical circuits or equipment that is overloaded
- Locate any potential electric shock or fire hazards
- Highlight the lack of protective earthing and/or bonding
- Identify any defective electrical work
- Provide a circuit schedule (invaluable to any installation)
If you are a landlord, or otherwise responsible for the maintenance of a property used for the purpose of rented accommodation, you should have a periodic inspection and test carried out by a registered electrician on rental properties at least every five years or when there is a change of occupancy in a dwelling.
Electrical installations are added to, altered or deteriorate over time, to ensure your property is kept safe Contact FCCM today for a detailed inspection of you premises.