Planning for the end of a lease is critical if you are to avoid potential financial penalties. At FCCM we have years of experience in carrying out commercial and industrial dilapidation works ensuring buildings can be returned to the landlord in pre-leased condition.
End of lease repairs and reconfiguration for commercial and industrial buildings
Working to a Schedule of Dilapidations provided by your landlord a specialist team can carry out the following services:
- Internal and external building repairs – including roofing and drainage works
- Stripping out – including removals of kitchens, bathrooms, wet rooms and utility areas
- Erection/removal of partition walls, ceilings, floors and mezzanine levels
- Refits – including kitchens and toilets
- Electrical work
- Plumbing services
- Painting and decorating
- Plastering and dry-lining
- Air conditioning maintenance and servicing
- Site clearance and waste removal
We understand the importance of accurate compliance of the Schedule of Dilapidations and will return the building to its original configuration to a pre-agreed deadline and for a competitive price, wherever you are in the UK.